Take a peak at the Dream Day Events Wedding Wire account for more recent testimonials!
Rachel & Brett
"I cannot stress enough how essential Rachael was to our wedding planning and wedding day - I truly do NOT know what we would have done without her. Going into wedding planning, being an organized person, I did not think we would need to hire a planner, but i was WRONG. Rachael brings so much more than just organization (which she is exceptional with), she thinks of everything that you may not consider, she corresponds with all vendors, she helps in ANY way that she can, and she is so much fun to work with. Our wedding day went off without one hiccup and I know that was 100% because of Rachael and her team. She truly thinks of everything and won't stop until you are happy and stress free. It is obvious that Rachael loves what she does, even at 6 AM she brings that passion and joy with a smile! I absolutely loved working with Rachael, and promise that you will be just as happy as I was to have her by your side on your special day.
Megan & Brian
So I have to say that other than choosing to marry my now-husband, hiring Rachael to be our wedding coordinator was the best thing I did for our wedding. She did LITERALLY everything, from keeping the flow going during hair and makeup in the morning, to making sure everyone in the wedding party was where they needed to be at the right time (we never were behind schedule thanks to her). Just a few more of the ways Rachael made our day perfect:
1. She made sure to ask all the right questions of our vendors (ie - we ended up being able to bring all of our decor and alcohol to the venue days before the wedding because she pressed for it, which was a true timesaver on the day of. She also helped bring all of it over and trust me, there was a lot of stuff).
2. She decorated our venue while we took pictures.
3. She put in my veil before the ceremony and did my bustle afterwards.
4. She was the liaison for all of our vendors and the wedding party so my husband and I didn't get bothered with tons of questions and could just enjoy our day.
5. She gave us an amazing spreadsheet that took all the stress out of planning.
6. She was at the ready anytime anyone needed deodorant, a bandaid, pins, whatever. She had it all in her go bag!
7. Despite me telling my brother not to wash his super long hair that day so our hairdresser could put it up in a bun, he did and it was soaked just 40 minutes before our photographer arrived to take photos of the guys. So what does Rachael do? She pulls out a hairdryer and dries his hair for him, no questions asked (I will never get over this lol)!!
Rachael did all this and so much more. She is amazing and I can say with 100% confidence that you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't hire her as your wedding planner or DoC!
Kait & Matt
"Rachael was AMAZING!! We are so happy we hired her for our wedding. She helped our wedding day go smoothly and without any issues. She kept the flow of the day going, kept us on time and in turn the day was completely stress free! Rachael worked with us for months leading up to the event, making sure we were in a good spot and that things were done when they needed to be. She is very easy to contact, organized, positive, and always supportive and willing to do whatever we needed! Having Rachael helped not only us, but my parents feel totally relaxed the day of the wedding. While we were finishing up our pictures, Rachael went to the venue to confirm all decor and details were in place and ready to go! Rachael made sure to pack up items at the end of the night and make sure they went to where they were supposed to. Rachael helped us in so many ways and made us remember things we would never have thought of. Do NOT think twice about hiring Rachael and Dream Day Events, it will be absolutely worth it! This will ensure a stress free wedding day, which every bride and groom want!
Marissa & Eddie
When I told my friends and family I wanted a wedding planner, they thought I was crazy and tried to talk me out of it. I hired Rachael and Dream Day Events because I wanted to enjoy my day and not be as stressed in the planning. Rachael is truly the most helpful person I’ve ever met. No matter what question I had, she picked up the phone for me and walked me through whatever issue I had. My mother even called her several times in the planning and she helped her every time as well. Rachael is very organized and makes sure that you get done what you need in a timely manner without stressing you out. Leading up to the wedding, I knew everything would be perfect because I had Dream Day Events on my side. She made sure everything went perfect. Her team on the day of did so much extra work for us it was unbelievable. Everyone in my family and all of my friends who doubted getting a wedding planner wanted to help contribute to giving a larger tip because they were so wrong and were blown away by how much of a necessity it is to have a planner on your day. Rachael also gets along with everyone and did well with all my crazy family and their personalities. Dream Day Events is truly a must for your day. Please do yourself the biggest favor of your life and hire her !!